Temtop Air Quality Monitor - H2
The H2 is a simple and compact device capable to detect formaldehyde and TVOCs. The buttons are of easy operation and the device can be used to a wide range of situations. The air quality detector is an integrative hand-held instrument that can detect the concentration of formaldehyde and TVOC in the air. The detector can meet the requirement of testing formaldehyde and TVOC on various occasions and display the real-time data of them in time to guarantee your health in the environment.
|Product Name:||H2 Air Quality Detector|
|Detection Objects:||Formaldehyde, TVOC|
|Overall Dimension:||168*65*32 mm|
|Operating Environment:||Temperature Range: 0-50℃|
|Humidity Range: 0-90%RH|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||1 atm|
|Measurement Index and Range:||Formaldehyde Measurement : Measurement Range: 0-2mg/m³
|TVOC Measurement : Measurement Range: 0-2mg/m³
Because the equipment has been sealed in the package for time, it's normal to see the value of formaldehyde is high when you turn on the detector for the first time. You can calibrate it manually according to the following steps:
1. Press the OK key for 5 seconds at first and then the buzzer will give out a"beep. When the backlight symbol on the display screen flickers, the detector will enter into the calibration mode. please do not press ‘OK’ key before the calibration is finished
2. Meanwhile, please put the detector in a ventilated place for 10 minutes and the equipment will do calibration automatically. When the backlight symbol on the display screen stops flickering, the calibration is finished.
3. If the detector has not been used for a time, please calibrate it according to the above steps.
- Gases like alcohols, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and so on will cause interference to the test of the sensor. Therefore, please keep away from such materials as alcohol cosmetics contain alcohol perfume, etc. ) cigarettes (containing carbon monoxide), smoke(containing acrylic acid), and fruits (containing ethyl alcohol) before detection.
- It's better to close the windows and doors for 10 minutes at first before testing formaldehyde in bedrooms, sitting rooms cloakrooms. The average value of various locations test data in a room is the average content of formaldehyde in the room
- The detector adopts the air free-flow diffusion sampling method. While the detector transfers from one room to another one, it takes a certain time to respond and the user wait for 10 minutes to read the data.
- The air quality detector adopts the battery to supply power. If there's no operation within 30 minutes, the detector will be turned off automatically to save power.
3.2 Operation instructions
Turn On/Off the detector
Turn on the detect and then it will enter self-examination mode.
Press the back-light button then the back-light will be on.
Re-press it, the backlight will be off. They form a cycle.
If the battery level is low or the concentration of formaldehyde is over the set warning value (0.15mg/m3), the detector will send out the audible alarm. If the user intends to turn off the alarm, please press the audible alarm button.
3.3 Mode Setting
Press the mode-setting button and enter the setting mode. Set the upper-limit value for. Under the setting mode, the exact upper limit of warning can be set up. The setting button can switch the detailed upper-limit value and the corresponding settable position will twinkle. When it twinkles the upper and lower buttons can increase and decrease the value. After pressing the “OK” button, the user finishes setting and switches to the normal mode.
4. 1 Please do not put the product in an environment where the temperature and humidity beyond the normal condition; otherwise, the stability and accuracy of the detector will be affected.
4.2 Please do not disassemble the internal devices and crust of the detector.
4.3 While cleaning the detector, please use cloth to wipe the crust and avoid using cloth.
4.4 Please do not shock or shake the product strongly.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply contact us over online chat or email. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Free Standard shipping in US: The products will be shipped out by USPS if you choose standard shipping at check out. Generally, it takes about 1~2 days to process the products and then 3-5 business days for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail, 2-Days Delivery: If you are urgent to receive the products, please contact us over online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly. Our customer service will help you.
Worldwide Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Generally, it takes about 1~3 business days to process the products and then 5~10 working days for delivery. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.