Adopting the high-precision American "TEMTOP" laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR, it can directly transform the concentration of pollutants in the air into visual data and provide air quality for you to effectively safeguard the health of your family.
1. High-precision laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR
2. PM2.5 measurement: range: 0-999 ug/m³, resolution: 0.1 ug/m³
3. PM10 measurement: range: 0-999 ug/m³, resolution: 0.1 ug/m³
4. CO2 measurement: range: 0-5000 ppm, resolution: 1 ppm
5. Large display, best for home, office or various occasions, 3000 mAh battery works for 6 hours
Name: Temtop P1000 Air quality detector
Display mode: LCD screen
Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
Overall dimension: 260*139*33mm
Output voltage: DC5V
Output current: 0.5-1A
Temperature range: 0-50.C
Humidity range: 0-90% RH
Atmospheric pressure condition:1atm
Measurement index and range:
PM2.5 measurement technical index Range:
PM10 measurement technical index
Range: 0-999 mg/m³
Co2 measurement technical index
Health standard index:
1. Turn on/off the detector
Press and hold the power button for 2
2. Set the detection interval
In order to extend the service life of the product, it will enter the intermittent detection mode after 30 minutes of operation. In this mode, the sensor will work intermittently and the detection interval will be 5 to 30 minutes adjustable. When any key is pressed, the mode is automatically exited and held for 30 minutes
3.Detect the concentration of Formaldehyde, TVC,
4. Power indication
The detector has the function of testing the battery power. When the battery is low. Please charge.
- The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 and particles
- Do not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of PM2.5 is more than 500ug /m³, Co2 is over 5000ppm and that of formaldehyde is over 1.0mg/m³ for
- Please put the detector in a ventilated environment for 6 hours when you use it for the first time to avoid the influence of micro interfering gas inside the package.
- Avoid using the detector in
- Avoid bump, strike and drop Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port when using the detector.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply contact us over online chat or email. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Free Standard shipping in US: The products will be shipped out by USPS if you choose standard shipping at check out. Generally, it takes about 1~2 days to process the products and then 3-5 business days for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail, 2-Days Delivery: If you are urgent to receive the products, please contact us over online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly. Our customer service will help you.
Worldwide Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Generally, it takes about 1~3 business days to process the products and then 5~10 working days for delivery. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.