PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor Temtop Airing-1000
The Airing -1000 has an accurate and reliable laser test sensor. The device is ideal for industrial areas where it needs to be measured the concentration of the particles. It is easy to carry to different environments and have and obtain quick readings.
Particulate matter is a pollutant of different sizes and can be so small that enters our respiratory system and affecting our health greatly, causing heart, lung, and breathing issues.
- Built-in high-capacity battery. The LCD display screen shows the testing results, English interface easy and clear to read.
- Suitable to use at the home, office, in the car, outdoor and another environmental testing.
- An ideal multi-function testing tool to monitor the air quality, a safeguard for family health.
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear. detection time is short and accurate.
- Easy to operate with simple system settings through 2 function buttons. Built-in large capacity lithium battery with long stand by time can be charged by USB cable!
|Operating environment:||Temperature range: 0~50°C|
|Humidity range: 10~90%|
|Atmospheric pressure:||1 standard atmospheric pressure|
|Measuring range and resolution:||PM2.5: 0-999ug/m³, resolution: 0.1ug/m³|
|PM10: 0-999ug/m³, resolution: 0.1ug/m³|
|Temperature: 0-50°C, resolution: 0.1°C|
|Humidity: 10-90%, resolution: 0.1%|
- POWER: turn on/off the detector
- HOLD: switch between detection and pause
- USB port: standard micro-usb charging port
- Air outlet: the channel air flows out
- Air inlet: the channel air flows in
- Power: Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on/off the detector.
- HOLD: Press this button during normal detection, HOLD" shows on the screen, indicating the function of detecting particles pauses and particle concentration and bar chart remain unchanged. Press this button again, "HOLD" disappear and the detector enters detection status.
What are displayed:
- PM2. 5 display area: real-time PM2.5 concentration of current environment, unit: ug/m³
- PM10 display area: real-time PM10 concentration of current environment, unit: ug/m³
- Power indication: current battery level
- PM2. 5 bar chart: the average PM2.5 concentration within 10 minutes
- Temperature: current ambient temperature, unit: C
- Humidity: current ambient humidity, unit: %
Health Parameters Guide:
PM2.5 USA Standard
- Good: PM2.5 < 12 ug/m³
- Moderate: 12 ≤ PM2.5 < 35.5 ug/m³
- Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups: 35.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 55.5 ug/m³
- Unhealthy: 55.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 150.5 ug/m³
- Very Unhealthy: 150.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 250.5 ug/m³
- Hazardous: PM2.5 ≥ 250.5 ug/m³
- AQI Meaning
- Good-Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Moderate-Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants, there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
- Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups-Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected.
- Unhealthy-Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
- Very Unhealthy-Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects.
- Hazardous-Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
Main Pollutants In Air:
Do you know what's in the air you're breathing? Indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, due to everyday factors like fine dust.
What is PM2.5?
Fine particles (PM2.5) are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes
What is PM10?
Coarse dust particles (PM10) are 2.5 to 10 micrometers in diameter. Sources include crushing or grinding operations and dust stirred up by vehicles on road.
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath
- Reduced lung function
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma attacks
- Heart attacks
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply contact us over online chat or email. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Free Standard shipping in US: The products will be shipped out by USPS if you choose standard shipping at check out. Generally, it takes about 1~2 days to process the products and then 3-5 business days for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail, 2-Days Delivery: If you are urgent to receive the products, please contact us over online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly. Our customer service will help you.
Worldwide Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Generally, it takes about 1~3 business days to process the products and then 5~10 working days for delivery. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.