TEMTOP MUILTI-SENSOR FOR HOME AIR QUALITY M10
Temtop M10 is a real-time device that functions as a formaldehyde detector, TVOC(Volatile Organic Compound Gas) tester, and PM2.5 Micron Particulate Matter dust Monitor. The M10 easily provides data readings to allow every effort to improve indoor air quality. With a glance, the device displays intuitive air pollution readings, proving you and your family time to react to the air quality treats.
- Easy to get an overview of the readings of PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC and AQI
- Run up to 4-6 hours on one single charge, suitable to use at home, office, car and outdoor.
- With the 3rd generation Temtop particle sensor, the stability, consistency, and accuracy has been much improved.
- More accurate electrochemical sensors, more accurate detection results for formaldehyde molecules in the air.
- Three indicators for battery levels and alarm, know your ambient air quality at one glance
- PM2.5 Sensor: Laser PM Sensor
- Measuring Range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
- Resolution(PM2.5): 1 ug/m³
- PM2.5 Sensor Life: 3 years
- HCHO Sensor: Electrochemical Sensor
- Measuring range: 0~2 mg/m³
- Resolution: 0.01 mg/m³
- HCHO Sensor Life: 3 years
- Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m³
- Resolution(TVOC): 0.01mg/m³
- TVOC sensor life: 3 years
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery life: 6 hours on a single charge
- Input: DC 5V; 0.5A-1A
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
Have it, Sweet Dream
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Have it, Better Work
HCHO is colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Have it, Good Health
TVOC is a grouping of a wide range of organic chemical compounds to simplify reporting when these are present in ambient air or emissions. Many substances, such as natural gas, could be classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Have it, Drive Safely
For each pollutant, an AQI value of 100 generally corresponds to an ambient air concentration that equals the level of the short-term national ambient air quality standard for the protection of public health. AQI values at or below 100 are generally thought of as satisfactory. When AQI values are above 100, air quality is unhealthy: at first for certain sensitive groups of people, then for everyone as AQI values get higher.
1. Place the device outdoors for more than 6 hours.
2. Turn on the detector.
3. The display will show HCHO concentration. Click on the home button to switch the display to each concentration reading (PM2.5, TVOC, AQI).
4. Double click the home button to enter the cyclic display mode.
5. Double click the home button again to exit the cyclic display mode.
6. Light indicators indicate the corresponding air quality.
Note: The device can last for 4 to 6 hours when in full charged. For daily household usage, it is suggested to keep the device connected to the power supply.
It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three months of use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for 10 minutes.
2) Use a pin to push the hidden button at the back of the device until HCHO icon flashes on the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation purposes for 10 minutes.
4) The calibration is done when the HCHO icon stops flashing.
What will you get in the box:
M10 Detector * 1
USB Cable * 1
User Manual * 1
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply contact us over online chat or email. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Free Standard shipping in US: The products will be shipped out by USPS if you choose standard shipping at check out. Generally, it takes about 1~2 days to process the products and then 3-5 business days for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail, 2-Days Delivery: If you are urgent to receive the products, please contact us over online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly. Our customer service will help you.
Worldwide Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Generally, it takes about 1~3 business days to process the products and then 5~10 working days for delivery. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.