Elitech PMD 351 handheld particle counter (aerosol mass monitor) measures particle concentration with a flow rate of 2.83 LPM (0.1 CFM ) and simultaneously displays five important mass ranges (PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 & TSP) in one minute from startup. It is widely used in cleanroom/operating room monitoring and verification, filter testing, IAQ investigation, data center cleaning, and many more highly specialized and highly sensitive fields.
- Innovative Handheld Particle Counter: Measures 5 channels of simultaneous data: 1.0μm, 2.5μm, 4.0μm, 10μm, TSP(Total Suspended Particulates) in one minute from start up.
- Easy to Read and Operate: 4" TFT LCD large display for viewing particle data, seven front-panel buttons for controlling a user friendly, menu driven platform for easy configuration.
- Versatile Data Output Options: Stores up to 20,000 records and export data via USB port or by connecting to Bluetooth to print it out or download the excel report thru our software.
- Rechargeable: Comes with an AC charger/adapter allowing you to run the particle counter even when the battery pack is discharged.
- Wide Application: Trusted in cleanrooms of pharmaceutical, semi-conductor and food industry, surgical rooms, filter testing, IAQ investigation, indoor air quality monitoring and etc.
- Dimensions: 6.69*4.33*1.97 Inches
- Working Principle: Laser Mie-scattering Principle
- Working Temperature Range: 0~50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -20℃~60℃
- Measuring Range: 0-1000ug/m³
- Resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- Accuracy: ±10% (Calibrated Aerosol)
- Traffic: 2.83L/min
- Laser Emitter: 40mW, 780nm
- Sampling Rate: 10s
- Data Storage: ≥ 20,000 Points
- Communication Mode: RS232/USB/Bluetooth
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
Our particle counter in the HVAC system to help ensure it is running cleanly and efficiently. Data from our monitors can help determine when maintenance is needed—whether that be duct cleaning, a filter change or other intervention.
Controlled environments and clean rooms depend on a limited presence of particulate matter to function properly. our mass monitor is an ideal tool to confirm compliance in a controlled space, and to monitor conformance on an on-going basis.
Facility functions and process controls are often an essential element of manufacturing quality-control programs. In certain manufacturing processes, reducing the number of aerosol particles is critical, which minimizes defects and ensures consistent quality.
1. A confirmation email with all your order details will be sent to you once your order is received. And we will begin processing your order very soon.
2. A tracking number will be sent to you by e-mail once items shipped out.
3. Shipping details please check below.
Free Shipping in USA.
Fedex Overnight in USA: Please place order by 1pm PST for Overnight Service or else shipment will be ship on the next day.
Worldwide Shipment: We ship the products to all over the world. The shipping cost may vary due to countries and shipping cost.
After receiving the item and if there is any quality problem, please contact us within 30 days. Product (sets) should be complete and with no damage. Refund will be issued as money back or product replacement. Buyer pays return shipping, thanks.
For specific operation, please shoot an email to our service personnel at:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours, thank you.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.