Why are the readings of the monitor so high?

27 comments / Posted on by Temtop Inc

Gases such as alcohols, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide may interfere with the testing of the sensor. Keep away from alcohol, cigarettes (including carbon monoxide), soot (including acrolein), and fruits (including ethanol) before testing. If the detector is exposed to high-concentration air pollutants environment,which will damage the sensor and make it work improperly. Under these conditions, please place the detector in a well-ventilated place for 6 hours again.

27 comments

  • Posted on by YlJEwqZrvgmkRMQd

    EGAwvBLXZhyi

  • Posted on by ipvbYzlghK

    xszNcgnU

  • Posted on by GAYyaFmzSMCUbkl

    ojkEHhWILapyAc

  • Posted on by UObmLsNVquDBMJpW

    tkKUTnoifyE

  • Posted on by nYwULrHW

    uaBzNjEVfXnsDYMl

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing

Free 4-Days Delivery Time
Free & Easy Returns
100% Money Back Guarranteen
24.7 Help Center
You have successfully subscribed!